Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07191 BRL / MKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,083 (56,771 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)