Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05551 BRL / MKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 42% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,184 (39,345 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)