Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05985 BRL / MKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 41% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,528 (58,953 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)