Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11801 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,137 (18,112₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)