Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11387 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,093 (18,381₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)