Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45617 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 61% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,037 (kr8,850) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)