Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.502 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 75% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,865 (kr21,635) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)