Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.759 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,604 (GH₵3,429) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)