Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.796 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,086 (GH₵7,649) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)