Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.679 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,032 (GH₵4,466) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)