Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.713 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 4% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,375 (GH₵7,543) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (31 minutes ago)