Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,642 (GH₵7,321) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (26 minutes ago)