Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02791 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,254 (¥188,213) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)