Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17771 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,980 (Mex$ 22,393) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)