Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.237 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 114% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,859 ($3,046) in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (34 minutes ago)