Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.841 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,675 (€1,738) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)