Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02941 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,389 (¥149,242) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)