Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02765 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,281 (¥154,853) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)