Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02810 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,343 (¥154,564) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)