Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03176 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,283 (¥292,290) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)