Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05790 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,701 (руб 46,639) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)