Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05351 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,873 (руб 53,699) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (15 minutes ago)