Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,998 in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)