Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,992 in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)