Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,665 in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)