Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02760 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 35% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,438 (88,332 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)