Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03387 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,209 (124,284 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (42 minutes ago)