Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02738 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,640 (59,882 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)