Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03147 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,426 (108,883 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)