Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02760 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,769 (100,336 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)