Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03423 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,808 (140,444 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 6,999 (about 1 hour ago)