Cost of living comparison between Nouméa, New Caledonia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03115 BRL / XPF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 125% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,627 (180,631 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)