Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00868 BRL / MRO
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,933 (683,477 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)