Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00895 BRL / MRO
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,722 (304,195 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)