Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.226 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,682 (£1,818) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)