Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.960 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,984 (£1,511) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)