Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.467 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,409 (£1,883) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (35 minutes ago)