Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40590 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 87% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,899 (24,387 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (35 minutes ago)