Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39329 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,663 (22,028 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)