Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38652 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 66% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,289 (24,032 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)