Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42751 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,741 (25,125 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)