Cost of living in Nogales, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18555 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nogales (Mexico) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,200 (Mex$ 28,027) in Nogales.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)