Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.232 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,912 (﷼ 354) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)