Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.720 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,761 (﷼ 696) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$12,040 (about 2 hours ago)