Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.245 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,115 (﷼ 742) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)