Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.175 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 24% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,224 (﷼ 761) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (36 minutes ago)