Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05325 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,844 (руб 34,629) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)