Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05581 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,754 (руб 85,187) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (32 minutes ago)