Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04870 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,722 (₨55,895) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)