Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,431 in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (34 minutes ago)