Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,769 in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)