Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,608 in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 3 hours ago)