Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02976 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,685 (¥123,798) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 3 hours ago)