Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03105 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,377 (108,767 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)