Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02760 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 37% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,563 (56,619 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)