Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03423 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,801 (111,033 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)