Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02664 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 39% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,278 (85,491 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)