Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.825 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 164% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,931 (€2,680) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 2 hours ago)