Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.447 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 144% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,423 (€2,793) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)