Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.283 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 84% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,915 (€2,106) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)