Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 91% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,625 (€3,107) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (42 minutes ago)