Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02850 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,945 (¥208,601) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)