Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03294 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,546 (¥289,806) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)