Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03040 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,180 (¥137,507) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)