Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02814 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,963 (¥140,832) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (28 minutes ago)