Cost of living comparison between Nicosia, Cyprus and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.814 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,107 (€1,339) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jinju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)