Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00502 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,932 (981,753 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)