Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00667 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 69% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,268 (1,240,272 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)