Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00525 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,408 (648,586 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)