Cost of living in Niamey, Niger vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00680 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 65% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,910 (1,311,049 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)