Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BRL / VND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,926 (14,338,948 ₫) in Nha Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)