Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14943 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,806 (Mex$ 18,780) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)