Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.242 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,595 (£1,319) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)