Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.373 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 75% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,562 (AU$2,765) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)