Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.501 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,842 (AU$3,535) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)