Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.613 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 96% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,609 (AU$3,677) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)