Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.300 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 91% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,802 (NZ$3,828) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (44 minutes ago)