Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.231 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 92% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,204 (NZ$3,230) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)