Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.303 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 105% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,678 (NZ$3,334) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (28 minutes ago)