Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.539 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 118% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,442 (NZ$2,143) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)