Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.230 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,381 ($1,356) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)