Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.206 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 126% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,487 (CHF 2,647) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (24 minutes ago)