Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 91% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,971 (7,159 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)