Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.967 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 118% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,546 (11,941 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (36 minutes ago)