Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.870 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 91% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,500 (12,063 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)