Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02908 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,310 (¥285,754) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)