Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02936 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,539 (¥188,667) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)