Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28072 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,775 (R 20,572) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 3,250 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$2.00 (16 minutes ago)