Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04823 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,958 (₨82,058) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)