Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00108 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,787 (COL$2,573,002) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (30 minutes ago)