Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32386 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 60% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,492 (26,221 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)