Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32896 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,202 (21,892 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)