Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32762 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 62% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,065 (15,461 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)