Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32084 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 59% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,957 (15,450 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (39 minutes ago)