Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36292 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 75% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,458 (15,040 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)