Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.888 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,539 (2,859TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)