Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.038 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 86% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,543 (8,229 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)