Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.870 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,560 (8,685 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)