Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.034 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,527 (€1,122) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)